Saturday 14 November 2009

It's been a while since I wrote. I've found myself being really busy this week and haven't had much time for myself. But now I'm taking a moment for myself whilst watching How To Loose Friends And Alienate People...which I'm actually quite enjoying. Another thing I enjoyed earlier was The X Factor when Calvin Harris ran on stage when John and Edward were singing. They ended up not letting him talk on The Xtra Factor which I think is rubbish...he's Calvin Harris, how can they show him the back door?! Do the X Factor people not have a sense of humour? It's taking me ages to write this as I'm really into this film. I think that the characters are great and show some kind of insight into the film industry and what it can do to you and how it can change you...it's also dead funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment